We are once again gathering as the body of Christ at St. Matthew, where we receive His body and blood in the fellowship of His altar. For the moment, in order to provide as clean of an environment as possible for you to worship, we have made a few changes to what would be considered normal:
- We are limiting services to 80 people and we hope we can increase that number soon.
- We will worship in the Family Life Center this weekend using chairs that are socially distanced and easily cleanable. Only the doors at that end of the building will be open for use.
- We are currently requiring the use of masks if possible while in the building, according to local ordinance.
- The Lord's Supper will be celebrated! For this weekend, it will be a "walk-through" style in order to help members remain distanced.
Here is how you can sign up to come to worship:
Upcoming Services - Click link below
Notes on the service and cleanliness out of love for our neighbor:
We will be offering Holy Communion weekly.
You must sign up to attend. Sign up online by clicking the link above, or just call the church office to speak with Tamy 8:00 a.m. - noon, Monday through Friday, and she can sign you up.
Online sign up instructions: The sign up is simple, requiring that you type a name in the box, and then check the time you will come, and then click send. That's it, you're done! We'll see you at the time you selected. Here's a sample of what that page will look like:
Please sign up all people who plan to attend! As we are limiting services to 65 people at this time, signing up is the best way to do so. After signing up the first member of your household, you'll be taken to a "Thank You" page that has a "back to poll" link. Click "back to poll" to return to the sign up where you'll then need to click on the blue "+" sign to open a new box to sign up the next person. Simply repeat this process for each person you need to sign up.
If you are feeling ill, please stay home. Contact your pastor to see how he can help care for your spiritual needs at this time.
- When you come into church, please refrain from physical contact and maintain the appropriate six feet of "social distancing."
- We will print the service fully for you. Folding chairs will be placed and spaced out across the gym. This will make cleaning between services easier.