Faith Legacy Milestones
Milestones bring together parents of children that are the same age/grade for an event every year of a child’s life, from birth to high school graduation. Some of the benefits and goals of these milestones include:
- A wonderful opportunity for families to build new friendships with other brothers and sisters in Christ, and to share advice, concerns, and stories about parenting and life.
- Each year has a unique theme and provides parents with tools and ideas of how to talk about God in their homes with their children.
- The church will also give a theme-related gift to the families who participate which will help parents strengthen the faith of their children.
Upcoming this Month:
- 3rd Grade Parents - Sundays, Sept. 13, 20, and 27, during the Sunday School hour. Meet in the Youth Room.
- 10th Grade Families - Sunday, Sept. 13th, 5-8pm. The group will begin in the Commons for dinner, and then move into the Youth Room.
Full Milestone Calendar for 2020-2021